Please complete the background check form here: https://app.betterimpact.com/Application/?OrganizationGuid=c7a5ffe3-c03d-4d0b-9f26-d51863f60edb&ApplicationFormNumber=2. You can also log your volunteer hours at the same link!
How to Complete an On‐Line Volunteer Profile
By completing either the Parent/Guardian or Community Volunteer application, you will create a profile that will help you update and manage your volunteer activities and information. You will be able to use this profile from your first volunteer activity through your last!
All volunteers, including new and returning, will need to complete a profile to volunteer with the
Beaverton School District.
- Visit https://app.betterimpact.com/Application/?OrganizationGuid=c7a5ffe3-c03d-4d0b-9f26-d51863f60edb&ApplicationFormNumber=2.
- Select an application. Please click on the link for the appropriate application, either the Parent/Guardian or Community Volunteer application. Select “I am new to myvolunteerpage.com.”
- User Name and Password. Please select a user name and password that will be easy to remember. You will be asked to read and agree to follow District Confidentiality and Volunteer Guidelines.
- Create your profile. This section will include the Background Check and information about your interests as a volunteer.
- Activation pending Background Check. As soon as your Background Check is complete, your profile will be activated!
- Sign up. You can click into any activity or field that is underlined for more details or description. Activities will be different for each school you have selected. After signing up for an activity, you may need to log back into your profile to see if you have been assigned and to confirm your availability.
- Editing your profile. After you’ve completed your profile, you can add schools, sign up for activities, make edits to your profile information, track volunteer time, see updated information from your selected schools, etc.
If you forget your username or password, click on the link “Forgot my password” on the login screen.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can enter your username and click on “reset password” button to have that emailed to you.
- If you have forgotten your username, you can enter the address associated with your profile and click on the send username button to have that emailed to you.