Dress up in fun ways for Read Across America Week (February 27 – March 3):
- Monday is Fox in Socks Day. Students can sport silly socks or flashy shoes (don’t forget to bring appropriate shoes if you have PE).
- Tuesday is Cat in the Hat Day. Students can wear their hair in a funky way or wear a crazy hat.
- Wednesday is Wacky Wednesday. Students can wear clothes backwards and/or inside out.
- Thursday is Favorite Character Day. Students can dress up as a character from any book. It doesn’t have to be from a Dr. Seuss book.
- Friday is Pajama Day. All you have to do is roll out of bed and head to school.